How can you recognize whether your mental health has suffered or not during the COVID-19 pandemic?
What are the tell-tale signs? Here is a quick ‘Mental Health Wellbeing Check-list’ to help you.
Ask yourself the following questions:
• Are you struggling to get through the day, or do you feel persistently sad, irritable or anxious?
• Have you withdrawn from your loved ones, or do you argue with them more often?
• Have you thought about harming yourself?
• Has your sleeping or eating behaviour changed?
• Do you use drugs or alcohol to cope?
• Do you have difficulty concentrating or making decisions?
If you answered YES to one or more of the above questions, you may need professional help. In this case, we strongly recommend that you seek psychological support.
Never forget – “A healthy mind is the key to a healthy life”.